Vimana is a state-owned company that operates under the steering of the Ministry of Finance. Vimana’s operations are directed and supervised by its Board of Directors.
The members of Vimana’s Management Team are shown under the contact information.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors complies with Vimana Oy’s Articles of Association, the Government Resolution on State Ownership Policy, the Ministerial Committee for Economic Policy’s Statement on Remuneration, and other current legislation. The Board’s activities are governed by the Limited Liability Companies Act (2006/624), other legislation and official regulations, guidelines and recommendations.
The Members of the Board of Directors:
- Chair: Mirjami Laitinen (Ministry of Finance)
- Tiina Pesonen, M.Sc. (Econ.)
- Harri Eskola, Development Director (Business Finland)
- Pertti Mäkelä, Director (HUS Information Management)
- Tapio Niskanen, Senior Partner (Nexec Oy).